Monday, May 3, 2010

Meet Sita



Having her own fashion label Guinea Pig Galore and one of the coolest fashion shops in Amsterdam, named Open Shop, Sita is in the media quite a lot. Even the Japanese press found its way to Open Shop! Besides all that, Sita is also a great aerobics teacher. Here's how she stays in shape:

"I stay in shape by eating lots of fruit, veggies and fish in small portions, 6 meals a day. I recently quit eating bread, I feel so much better and less bloated. I love chocolate as well and I don't believe in depriving yourself from anything you love. I work out 10 hours a week. I love push ups, steps and spinning. Working out made me a stronger person, both physically and mentally. It just makes me feel good and powerful. I love teaching aerobics and teaching people how to benefit from exercise. People that just start working out are my favorite, I love to make them feel confident about themselves and the exercises. Your body can handle a lot more than you initially think!"

1 comment:

  1. Sita is the best, she give's a hell off a spinning class, with great music.

    ReplyDelete