Thursday, May 6, 2010

Meet Marcel



It has been over 10 years since my former gym buddy Marcel left Amsterdam and moved to Chicago. Hasn't change a bit though- gorgeous, ripped and genuinely nice as ever. Here's how Marcel stays in shape:

"As for my cardio I play volleyball, indoors and on the beach. I do weight lifting three times a week, working on each muscle group once a week. Then there is my weekly yoga class to stay flexible and my ritual of doing 2 x 40 lunges, no added weights, once a week. This truly works miracles for my butt and mid section. I don't even have to do abs! Chicago is a perfect city for the sport lover. It's such a great city with its beaches and a lake that looks like an ocean. I believe it has one of the largest beach volleyball leagues in the world. Correct me if I am wrong. People play all kind of sports along the water front which is all public park. Its a park and a path that stretches for 10 miles. You'll find runners, bicycles, roller blade, tennis courts, basket ball courts, baseball fields, golf, soccer fields, football fields, frisbee, skateboard half pipes. You name it it is all there! "

No comments:

Post a Comment